Matfield Green - Our first years

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Crabbiness

Packing is making me crabby. The endless supply of things to put in boxes. The more we box, it seems, the more there is to box. And then yesterday I packed up a pile of books only to realize that the one I needed for my 3pm meeting was burried at the bottom of the box. Bill is more of a saver, thriftier than I. Packing every 1/2 bottle of hand-lotion. It is the right thing to do, I'm sure. Why buy more when we have it already. But left to my own devices...

Tuesday is moving day. Walking back from another coffee-date with Kate we marvelled at how unreal it feels. Chicago has been my place for 38 years, and by the end of the week I will no longer be from here.

Today's big question: will I need to print anything between now and Tuesday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home